Global Quality Accreditation Council (GE Council) is canadian independent lean six sigma accreditation company with broader mission of “Promoting Quality for Better Future”. GE Council does not directly provide any training, consulting, mentoring or coaching services to maintain its integrity.
GE Council is the first independent lean six sigma third party accreditation company to offer specialized Partner Programs for Services and Manufacturing sectors. We also realized that adequate talent pool is available for providing lean six sigma training services in global markets, however there is still huge gap in delivering lean six sigma consulting services. GE Council is providing consulting partner programs for individuals and for business to create the required talent pool.
Our lean six sigma certification schemes are also geared to assure that our certified professionals posses the required skills and they continue to upgrade their skills by continuously reporting the professional development activities.
Our certification services are aligned with the requirements of international standards like ISO 17024 (Conformity assessment – General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons), ANSI and International Accreditation Forum (IAF).
GE Council Body of Knowledge:
- GE Council Yellow Belt Body of Knowledge ™
- GE Council Green Belt Body of Knowledge ™
- GE Council Black Belt Body of Knowledge ™
GE Council Certifications:
- GE Council Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt ™ (GLSYB ™)
- GE Council Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt ™ (GLSGB ™)
- GE Council Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt ™ (GLSBB ™)
GE Council Partner Programs for Individuals :
- GE Council Six Sigma Individual Training Partner for Services™ (GITPS ™)
- GE Council Six Sigma Individual Training Partner for Manufacturing™ (GITPM ™)
- GE Council Six Sigma Individual Consulting Partner for Services™ (GICPS ™)
- GE Council Six Sigma Individual Consulting Partner for Manufacturing ™ (GICPM ™)
GE Council Partner Programs for Business :